Mi Goreng Ayam. This recipe is for mie goreng ayam, a basic way to make fried noodle. Notes: You can add some seafood like prawns or squid, which is very popular too. My family prefers it with just chicken.
Mie goreng is a scrumptious, traditional dish of fried noodles found throughout Indonesia (and also Malaysia). A good mie goreng is equal parts sweet, salty, and umami, and packed with fresh vegetables and tender chicken and/or shrimp. And just as a good mie goreng's flavors are deep and varied, so are its textures; between the chewy noodles. You can have Mi Goreng Ayam using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mi Goreng Ayam
- Prepare 2,5 lembar of mi kering merk ekomie (rebus).
- It’s 2 buah of sosis ayam.
- Prepare Secukupnya of ayam (saya gunakan sisa ayam suwir untuk soto).
- Prepare Secukupnya of pakcoy.
- You need 1 butir of telur.
- You need 3 siung of bawang putih (cincang).
- It’s 3 buah of cabai rawit (iris serong/sesuai selera).
- It’s 4 sdm of kecap manis.
- Prepare 1 sdm of saus tiram.
- It’s 1 sdm of kecap asin.
- It’s 1 sdt of minyak wijen.
- Prepare 1 sdt of gula pasir.
- It’s 1/8 sdt of garam.
- You need 1/8 sdt of kaldu bubuk.
- You need Secukupnya of daun bawang.
- It’s 2 sdm of minyak.
The main flavor of the noodles comes from the nasi goreng paste and the kecap manis, or Indonesian sweet soy sauce. Both flavors combine to make a taste that is super addictive. What do you eat with Mi Goreng? Feel free to eat it with other delicious Indonesian recipes, and jazz it up by adding more sauces or an egg.
Mi Goreng Ayam instructions
- Siapkan semua bahan..
- Panaskan minyak lalu tumis bawang putih hingga harum setelah itu masukkan cabai. Masukkan ayam dan sosis, kemudian tuang kecap dan saus aduk hingga rata..
- Masukkan mi, aduk kembali lalu masukkan pakcoy dan bumbui. Koreksi rasa. Pecahkan telur lalu aduk kembali..
- Beri daun bawang, matikan kompor, sajikan 😋.
Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce. No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! Indomie Mi Goreng is simply abbreviated as Indomie goreng by most Indonesians. Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning.