Mi goreng. Mie Goreng (Indonesian Fried Noodles) Mie goreng is a scrumptious, traditional dish of fried noodles found throughout Indonesia (and also Malaysia). A good mie goreng is equal parts sweet, salty, and umami, and packed with fresh vegetables and tender chicken and/or shrimp. Mie goreng (Indonesian: mie goreng or mi goreng; Malay: mee goreng or mi goreng; both meaning "fried noodles"), also known as bakmi goreng, is an Indonesian style of often spicy fried noodle dish, common in Indonesia and has spread to Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei Darussalam.
Indomie Mi Goreng is simply abbreviated as Indomie goreng by most Indonesians. Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning. Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. You can have Mi goreng using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mi goreng
- It’s 1/4 kg of cesim.
- You need 4 butir of telor.
- Prepare 1/4 of dada ayam suwir.
- It’s 4 siung of bawang putih.
- It’s 6 butir of bawang merah.
- You need 2 batang of daun bawang iris tipis.
- You need 2 bungkus of Mi.
- Prepare of Minyak secukuonya.
- You need secukupnya of Garem.
- It’s secukupnya of Bumbu jamur.
- You need secukupnya of Kecap manis.
With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce.
Mi goreng step by step
- Cuci bersih sayuran.
- Potong cesim, wortel potong korek api,.
- Dada ayam kukus 15 menit angkat dan suwir suwir.
- Telor goreng sebentar aduk aduk angkat.
- Minya rebus kira kira sampai agak empuk.
- Siapkan bumbu, bawang merah, bawang putih, daun bawang,cingcang halus.
- Panaskan minyak tumis bumbu, bawang merah sama bawang putih, sampai harum.
- Masukan wortel, ayam telor aduk aduk hingga rata, masukan mi terahir masukan cesim sama daun bawang, bumbui, cek rasa kalau udah pas angkat sajikan.
No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! Indomie Mi Goreng Jumbo is the bigger portion of our much loved signature range made for the hungry. Served complete with crispy fried onion, sweet soy sauce and chili sauce will surely satisfy your cravings for Indomie Mi Goreng. But sadly, its instant mee goreng ain't very sedap. Our freshly-cooked noodles have an odd, stale taste, and we feel like we're eating an old Barbie doll's hair.