Pisang goreng Crispy.. Pisang goreng is basically bananas coated with batter and deep-fried in hot oil. Once deep-fried, the batter turns crispy, while the banana is of course, sweet and tender. It sounds so easy, because it is, and yet this humble pisang goreng is a masterpiece despite its simplicity.
This snack is popular not only in Malaysia but in many other Southeast Asian countries, as well. Fried bananas are a popular dessert and snack food in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia. The dish is more often known as goreng pisang in Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, and surrounding countries. You can have Pisang goreng Crispy. using 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pisang goreng Crispy.
- Prepare 8 of pisang kepok 1/2matang (potong).
- It’s 1 sdm of margarin.
- It’s of Gula..garam sckupnya.
- You need 1/4 sdt of vanili bbuk.
- It’s 1 sdm of susu bubuk+2sdm keju parut (optional).
- You need 150 grm of trigu+1 butir tlur ayam.
- Prepare of Air putih sckupnya.
- You need of Tpung roti sckupnya.
It can be challenging to make fried bananas as good as those sold by street food vendors in Thailand and elsewhere. The ever popular Pisang Goreng (Banana Fritters) with a gluten free crispy coating. Only a few simple ingredients and minutes to prepare. Pisang Goreng literally translated means fried bananas.
Pisang goreng Crispy. instructions
- Campur jd 1 smua bahan2 kcuali tpung roti..aduk smpai rata..tuang air sdkit2..aduk rata kmbali….
- Masukan potongan pisang kepok…kmudian balyr dgn tpung roti..lakukan hingga slsai.
- Goreng dgn api sedang smpai matang angkat..tiriskan..sajikan….
These battered and deep fried bananas are very popular in Malaysia and Singapore. Banana fritter (Pisang Goreng) is a very popular street snack in many parts of Southeast Asia. These crispy deep-fried bananas are easy to make at home. Simply coat banana with batter and deep-fry to golden brown. These delicious treats are best served warm and only take minutes to prepare.