Thai Beef Salad. Mix all the dressing ingredients, stirring until the sugar has dissolved. In a large bowl, toss the cucumber and mooli with half the dressing. How to make Thai Beef Salad The Dressing is the star here, and the key to getting truly great flavour in it is to grind up the coriander/cilantro stems, chilli and garlic in a mortar and pestle to form a paste before mixing in the other Dressing ingredients.
If cooking in a fry pan cook with a little minced ginger, minced garlic and or sliced chili pepper. Toss the salad with the dressing and lay over the beef strips. Optionally you can also sprinkle salad and beef with sliced fresh red chili pepper. You can have Thai Beef Salad using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thai Beef Salad
- Prepare 450 gr of daging sapi sirloin.
- Prepare of Bahan marinasi :.
- Prepare 2 sdm of kecap asin.
- You need 1 sdt of merica hitam bubuk kasar.
- You need 1-2 of sereh, potong serong bagian putihnya aja.
- It’s of Bahan taburan (daun2 an):.
- It’s 1-2 batang of daun bawang, potong 1-2 inci.
- You need 1 ikat of daun ketumbar, cincang kasar.
- You need secukupnya of Daun mint.
- Prepare of Saus Dressing :.
- Prepare 2 sdm of kecap ikan/fish sauce.
- You need 1 1/2 sdt of gula merah or gula pasir.
- Prepare 1 buah of perasan air jeruk nipis.
- It’s 1 sdm of cabe bubuk kering.
Make the dressing by mixing the lime juice, chilli, sugar and remaining oil in a bowl. Set aside until the sugar dissolves. As with many Thai dishes which share the title "salad", Thai Beef Salad is not strictly a salad as most people would recognise it. Instead, it is a meat and vegetable dish which is cooked very quickly, leaving the vegetables almost raw, and it is then served hot.
Thai Beef Salad step by step
- Marinasi daging sapi diamkan selama 30 menit lebih bagus semalaman. Sisihkan..
- Setelah 30 menit. Goreng dgn minyak sedikit di aras teflon anti lengket. Kecoklatan bolak balik. Setelah semua rata kecoklatan. Matikan api biarkan selama 5 menit. Iris tipis daging sapinya..
- Campur semua bahan dressing ke dalam mangkok besar. Aduk rata. Masukkan irisan daging sapi. Aduk rata tercampur bersama bahan dressing. Lalu masukkan daun2 an nya. Sajikan..
In many ways the Thai Beef Salad is the very definition of a stir fry. Thai Beef Salad is ordered by asking for Nam Tok Nua (neua), word for word meaning Waterfall Beef. It is called this because it is served in the juicy dressing which becomes an integral part of the dish with plenty of liquid sauce. What Cut of Beef Should You Use and How to Cook it? You can use any cut of beef that is commonly served as steak.