Spicy sarden sandwich. Check Out Great Products On eBay. Check Out our Selection & Order Now. Free UK Delivery on Eligible Orders!
Sardines come in many different flavors — plain with olive oil, olive oil with lemon, olive oil with piri-piri chili, and, my personal favorite, spicy tomato sauce — and can be enjoyed in so many ways. Our spicy sardines sandwich is a delicious fish sandwich. We prepare our sardines fillets one day in advance with vinegar and scotch bonnet pepper. You can cook Spicy sarden sandwich using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spicy sarden sandwich
- Prepare 1 kaleng kecil of sarden (saya pake yang sarden sisa makan semalam).
- It’s 2 siung of bawang putih (cincang kasar).
- It’s 1/2 buah of bawang bombay (cincang).
- Prepare Secukupnya of Garam dan lada hitam bubuk.
- It’s 2 sdm of saus sambal.
- Prepare 4 lembar of roti tawar.
- You need secukupnya of Daun selada.
- You need of Minyak goreng untuk menumis.
When you don't like hot and spicy food, we can prepare this sandwich without scotch bonnet peppers. This sandwich still comes with flavored onions. For a taste of sunny Italy, try with King Oscar Sardines Mediterranean Style and Kalamata olives. For the cha-cha-cha taste of Mexico, try with King Oscar Sardines with Hot Jalapeño Peppers, garnish with salsa fresca.
Spicy sarden sandwich step by step
- Panaskan sedikit minyak. Tumis bawang putih dan bawang bombay hingga wangi.
- Masukan ikan sarden berserta kuahnya, aduk rata sambil di hancurkan ikannya.
- Jika ikan sudah hancur, tambahkan garam, lada hitam bubuk dan saus sambal. Koreksi rasa. Masak hingga agak kering.
- Siapkan 1 lembar roti, di atasnya letakkan daun selada dan beri 1/2 bagian sarden. Tutup dengan daun selada lagi dan roti. Potong sesuai selera. Sajikan untuk sarapan.
One day in my early single digits, I came across my mother eating one. As it was forbidden to so much as wrinkle my nose at a new food (and having already made eye contact with her), I knew I had only seconds before I was asked to taste it. Little fish tails stuck out of the back end of the bread. "Try a bite," she said, "it's just like bagels and lox. Then put another piece of bread over it, slice it in half and your sandwich is done. Make the sardine spread: In a bowl, mix all of the ingredients for the sardine spread.