Mexican Street Corn Salad. This Mexican street corn salad, also known as Esquites, is smoky, spicy, tangy and incredibly delicious. If you love the Mexican corn on the cob then you will love this version. This Mexican Street Corn Salad is a healthy, simple take on elote, the delicious Mexican street vendor version of corn on the cob!
Looking for ways to use up that sweet summer corn? This simple salad hits all the right notes: creamy, spicy, salty, and citrusy, it's the perfect light side for all that heavy summer potluck food. This Mexican Street Corn Salad is the perfect summer recipe when good corn is in season! Anda bisa memasak Mexican Street Corn Salad Menggunakan 11 Bahan-bahan dan 4 langkah-langkahnya. Begini prosesnya:
Bahan-bahan Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Persiapan 2 bonggol of jagung (jagung beku).
- Persiapan 5 batang of daun cilantro (daun wansui) dipotong kasar.
- Persiapan 3 siung of bawang putih dirajang halus.
- Persiapan 1 bonggol of kecil bawang bombai potong bulat tipis.
- Persiapan 1 st of lada hitam halus.
- Persiapan 2 sm of perasan air lemon.
- Persiapan 3 sm of mayonaise.
- Persiapan 1 st of bubuk cabe.
- Persiapan 1/2 st of garam.
- Persiapan 2 sm of Extra Virgin Olivoila.
- Persiapan of Bengkuang dipotong dadu kecil (optional saja).
You get all the classic flavors of Mexican Street Corn but it's served salad style along with avocado. Mexican street corn, or eloté, is a popular treat in Mexico and growing in popularity in the states as well. It consists of a corn on the cob with some special toppings, including mayonnaise, Cotija cheese and a chili powder spice. As a salad, this is a little easier to serve and prepare in advance, but has all.
Langkah-Langkah Memasak Mexican Street Corn Salad
- Klo jagungnya beku, cukup di microwave 2 menit. Klo jagungnya fresh, direbus/dikukus matang dan dipipil.
- Bawang bombainya direndam air garam sebentar.
- Campurkan semua bahan, aduk merata.
- Siap disajikan, salad fresh.
All the delights of Mexican street corn (elotes) in salad form, and you don't even have to fire up the grill to make it. This Mexican street corn salad is my at-home version of all the elotes we ate in Austin. Creamy, tangy, and a bit spicy, it's one of my favorite ways to showcase summer sweet corn. If you've been reading the blog for a while, you know that fresh corn is one of my all-time favorite foods. Take dinner up a notch and add this Mexican Street Corn Salad to the menu!