Italian Caprese Salad. Arrange tomato slices, mozzarella slices, and basil leaves on a serving plate, alternating between them. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Caprese salad is an Italian dish, also referred to as Insalata Caprese.
A true caprese salad isn't served with balsamic vinegar, but feel free to add it if you love the flavor! Layer alternating slices of tomatoes and mozzarella, adding a basil leaf between each, on a large, shallow platter. Drizzle the salad with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper, to. You can have Italian Caprese Salad using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Italian Caprese Salad
- You need 1 buah of tomat besar 🍅.
- You need 5 slices of keju cheddar.
- Prepare 2 slices of garlic bread 🥖.
- Prepare 5 ikat kecil of arugula.
- Prepare 3 buah of olives 🫒.
- You need 1/2 siung of bawang putih.
- Prepare 1/2 sdt of garam.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of lada hitam.
- You need 1 sdt of Italian herbs.
An Italian Caprese Salad is simplicity at its best: juicy tomatoes, creamy and fresh Mozzarella slices, and sweet basil leaves. Top it all off with olive oil, a drizzle of balsamic vinegar, and a sprinkle of salt and pepper for a delicious side salad or even meal, depending on what you're after. Caprese Salad or Insalata Caprese or tomato, mozzarella and basil salad is a cult dish of Italian cuisine. A Caprese salad is originally from Capri, which is located in the Southern Region of Campania, from which it takes its name.
Italian Caprese Salad step by step
- Siapkan bahan. Potong tomat menjadi 6 bagian, gunakan 5 saja dan simpan yg 1 bagian depan. Bentuk keju cheddar menjadi bulat menggunakan gelas. Susun bergantian antara tomat dan keju..
- Garlic bread: Toast baguette, olesi dengan bawang putih dan olive oil. (Lihat resep garlic bread saya sebelumnya)..
- Finishing: Susun tomat dan keju di tengah, letakkan garlic bread di samping, dan di sampingnya lagi kok kosong? Sementara piring masih besar 😂 tambahkan saja Arigula & Olives 🫒. Terakhir taburkan garam & lada hitam, serta Italian herbs & extract virgin olive oil yang selalu saya gunakan. Wow rasanya amazing… simple, quick, healthy, and enjoyed my dinner. That’s so yummy 🤤.
It can be served both as an appetizer and as a main dish, buffalo mozzarella is what is usually used although regular fresh mozzarella is fine too. To make this dish, high quality ingredients are a must. Caprese salad in Italian is insalata caprese, which means "the salad from Capri." It's a simple salad of fresh tomatoes, fresh mozzarella and basil leaves, seasoned with salt and pepper. Like pizza margherita, each of the ingredients corresponds to the colors of the Italian flag: red, white and green. In a large bowl, combine fusilli, ciligini, tomatoes and basil.