Pisang Goreng. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar and vanilla powder. Make a well in the centre, and pour in milk, egg, melted butter and rum flavouring. Fried bananas are a popular dessert and snack food in Thailand and throughout Southeast Asia.
Pisang goreng is basically bananas coated with batter and deep-fried in hot oil. Once deep-fried, the batter turns crispy, while the banana is of course, sweet and tender. It sounds so easy, because it is, and yet this humble pisang goreng is a masterpiece despite its simplicity. You can have Pisang Goreng using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Pisang Goreng
- You need 10-12 of pisang kepok (saya lagi ada pisang susu).
- It’s of Bahan pencelup :.
- Prepare 2 sdm of margarin, cairkan.
- Prepare 100 gr of terigu.
- Prepare 50 gr of tepung beras.
- It’s 50 gr of tepung maizena.
- You need 1/2 sdt of garam.
- Prepare 1 sdt of gula pasir.
- You need of Air secukupnya sesuai kekentalan yang diinginkan.
Pisang goreng, or banana fritters, are a favorite Malaysian teatime snack. Typically sold by street vendors, they are made with bananas that have been coated in batter and deep-fried until crispy and golden. This snack is popular not only in Malaysia but in many other Southeast Asian countries, as well. Pisang Goreng is a mashed banana fritter recipe originating from Indonesia.
Pisang Goreng step by step
- Campur semua bahan pencelup.
- Potong2 pisang..
- Celupkan pisang ke dalam bahan pencelup. Goreng sampai matang..
There are similar versions of these banana fritters sold as sweet street food in most Asian countries with a few add-ons here and there. Pisang Goreng literally translated means fried bananas. These battered and deep fried bananas are very popular in Malaysia and Singapore. Sold by street vendors, they make great tea time snacks. They are best eaten straight out of the pan while the fried batter is hot and crunchy and the banana is sweet and warm.