Salmon Ochazuke Ala2. Order wild, sustainable salmon of the best quality. Experience the quality of our wild salmon and you'll agree it's nature's finest work. Add a comment Salmon ochazuke is a traditional Japanese dish of steamed rice served in a small rice bowl, topped with grilled salmon and tea.
Bring to a boil on medium-heat. Remove kombu and turn off heat. Add bonito flakes to pot, and leave for two minutes. You can cook Salmon Ochazuke Ala2 using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Salmon Ochazuke Ala2
- Prepare 200 gr of salmon, bagi 2, cabut kulit (suami ga suka).
- It’s 4 sdm of nori flakes.
- It’s 1 sdt of wijen putih, sangrai.
- It’s of Bahan Kuah.
- You need 750 ml of air.
- Prepare 1 sachet of dashi (6 gr).
- Prepare 3 sdt of kecap asin.
- You need 1/2 sdt of mirin.
- You need 1 lembar of rumput laut panggang.
After seasoning with salt, grill, pan fry or bake the salmon portions. When they are cooked, remove the skin and break the cooked salmon into flakes using a fork.(Skip this step if you are using ready-to-eat seafood e.g. fish roe) To make the broth add the boiling water straight from the kettle to the miso, green tea or chicken stock. Ochazuke is a Japanese snack with salmon, rice and green tea. This is a really quick snack if you happen to have leftover rice and a little salmon.
Salmon Ochazuke Ala2 step by step
- Baluri salmon dengan garam & lada hitam, biarkan sebentar.
- Panaskan pan di atas kompor (tanpa minyak), lalu letakkan salmon di atasnya, diamkan selama 3 menit.
- Balik salmon, lalu tutup pan, biarkan selama 3 menit.
- Matikan api, biarkan salmon dlm keadaan tertutup selama sekitar 10 menit lalu angkat, sisihkan.
- Buat kuah dengan mencampurkan air, dashi, rumput laut, kecap asin, mirin, lalu didihkan.
- Setelah mendidih, kecilkan api, biarkan sebentar sekitar 5 menit, lalu matikan api.
- Tata nasi, salmon, nori flakes & wijen.
- Sajikan dengan dibanjur kuah 😋.
This works with canned salmon too. In the grocery store, you can get instant ochazuke in little packets that come in different flavours. Salmon Chazuke (Green Tea Rice Soup) Chazuke is a Japanese dish made by pouring green tea, dashi or hot water over cooked rice. Chazuke is popular as a quick-fix dish at home, but is also served at upscale restaurants. This recipe uses salmon, but you can use any topping as you like.