Kering Tempe. Deep-fried tempeh with sweet and spicy glace (kering tempeh) is one of the most delicious Indonesian tempeh dish. Kering Tempeh – Fried Tempeh with Sweet and Spicy Glace If you visit a Javanese restaurant, you will probably see kering tempeh among the many side dishes that you can order. Tempe kering is a traditional Indonesian plant-based dish.
Once fried, the tempeh is mixed with a combination of fried peanuts, shallots, garlic, galangal, and water. Tempeh or tempe (/ ˈ t ɛ m p eɪ /; Javanese: témpé, Javanese pronunciation: ) is a traditional Indonesian soy product that is made from fermented soybeans. It is made by a natural culturing and controlled fermentation process that binds soybeans into a cake form. You can have Kering Tempe using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Kering Tempe
- It’s 1 of Tempe (seukuran batu bata).
- You need 5 of Bawang merah.
- You need 3 of Bawang putih.
- Prepare 3 of Cabe merah besar (optional).
- It’s 1 ruas of Laos.
- Prepare 6 of Daun jeruk (diiris tipis).
- Prepare 1 batok of Gula merah.
- Prepare 1 sdm of Gula pasir.
- Prepare 2 sdm of Air asam jawa.
- It’s of Garam.
- You need of Lada.
- It’s of Penyedap.
Here a special fungus is used, which has the Latin name Rhizopus oligosporus, usually marketed under the name tempeh starter. Kering tempe is a sweet treat that can help bring to life even the dullest of plates of rice. This sweet, sticky tempe is something you can serve right away or save for later and sprinkle over plain steamed rice for a quick snack. If you're feeling particularly naughty, you can just nibble at the tempe by itself.
Kering Tempe instructions
- Potong tempe kecil2, bisa korek api / kotak tipis & goreng hingga kering.
- Tumis bawang merah, bawang putih, Laos, cabe & daun jeruk.
- Hingga harum / bawang layu.
- Tambahkan gula merah, air asam Jawa, gula pasir, garam & penyedap…aduk rata hingga gula merah larut.
- Masukkan tempe yg sudah digoreng kering…..aduk rata.
- Simpan dalam wadah & tunggu hingga dingin baru di simpan.
Kering Tempe (Crispy Tempe) One of side dishes for Nasi kuning, "kering" means "dry" or "crispy" even it is not so "crunchy". Tempe is one of Indonesian traditional foods, made from fermented soy beans, contains much protein, very suitable for vegetarians. You can buy tempe in most of Asian grocery stores in Germany and Holland. As a world-class Luxury group, Kering promotes a modern and sustainable luxury at the service of creation that translates into unique and authentic experiences. Kering tempe merupakan salah satu lauk kering favorit yang disukai anak-anak hingga orang dewasa.