Sate Tempe. Tempeh satay, a plant-based version of traditional Thai chicken satay. It's a delicious dish, especially if you enjoy it with a homemade peanut sauce. As I told you on the previous post, the first meal I had in South East Asia last winter was a tempeh satay burger with peanut sauce.
Sate Tempe Plappa is a kind of sate that has spicy and sweet taste. This idea was borrowing from Sate Plappa of Madura island which is made from Beef. With a high contain of fiber, calcium, vitamin B and zinc, Tempe is very suitable for vegetarians. You can have Sate Tempe using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sate Tempe
- Prepare 1 papan of tempe.
- Prepare Secukupnya of tusuk sate.
- Prepare of Bumbu oles.
- You need 6 siung of bawang merah.
- Prepare 3 siung of bawang putih.
- Prepare 1 sdt of merica bubuk.
- You need 1 sdt of ketumbar bubuk.
- You need 1 sdt of gula pasir (sy skip).
- You need 2 sdm of merah sisir.
- You need 1 sdt of kaldu bubuk.
- It’s 1 sdt of garam.
- You need 1 sdm of kecap manis.
Sate Tempe – Indonesian sate tempe serves with spicy sweet sauce. S. for innovation, dedicated to accessibility and academic excellence. Sate tempe is a grilled skewers tempeh marinated with spices and served with peanut sauce. This vegetarian satay is delicious and packed with nutrition.
Sate Tempe step by step
- Potong dadu tempe dan goreng setengah matang.
- Haluskan bumbu oles kecuali kecap, kemudian tumis hingga wangi dan taburi kecap manis. Beri sedikit air, aduk. Test rasa. Angkat..
- Tusuk-tusuk sate sesuai selera.
- Oles sate tempe dengan bumbu dan bakar hingga matang.
Satay (/ ˈsɑːteɪ / SAH-tay, in USA also / ˈsæteɪ / SA-tay), or sate in Indonesian and Malay spelling, is a Southeast Asian dish of seasoned, skewered and grilled meat, served with a sauce. Tempeh are cooked soybeans that are fermented and pressed into a firm, dry loaf or cake or patty of varying firmness. It is the fermentation that gives the soybeans in tempeh a nutty, earthy flavor and chewy texture. The Tempe campus is home to the College of Liberal Arts and Sciences, the Herberger Institute for Design and the Arts, the School for the Future of Innovation in Society, and the School of Sustainability. Colleges that began on the Tempe campus and have expanded to other campuses are the Ira A.