322. Puding Mangga Nasturtium Flower. Nasturtium is a cheerful, easy, quick-growing annual flower! They're colorful, edible flowers, and good for kids to plant. They're also great for companion planting as a fantastic trap crop; the mustard oil they produce is adored by garden pests.
They germinate quickly, grow quickly too, and the flamboyant flowers are large and colourful. But while the familiar nasturtium (Tropaeolum majus) is an annual, it can also be grown from cuttings. Types of Nasturtium Flowers (Species) Garden Nasturtium. You can cook 322. Puding Mangga Nasturtium Flower using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of 322. Puding Mangga Nasturtium Flower
- It’s 2 bungkus of Agar².
- It’s 3 buah of mangga (sy: Mangga Kuweni).
- You need 1600 ml of air.
- It’s 100 gr of gula (sesuai selera).
The most common type of nasturtium flower, Tropaeolum majus is the go-to garden plant for anyone who wants to give their front or backyard a stunning look. Native to the Andes, this low-maintenance annual flowering plant consists of large disc-shaped leaves that serve as the perfect backdrop to its. Soaking seeds in water overnight prior to planting may speed germination, but nasturtium seeds sprout best when the soil is warm. They're profuse bloomers, but the flowers tend to get lost under the foliage. 'Peach Melba': These bushy dwarf plants with semi-double buttery yellow flowers splashed with orange-red centers are good for containers. 'Canary Creeper': This is a perennial vine within the nasturtium genus that has yellow flowers that look like a bird's wings.
322. Puding Mangga Nasturtium Flower step by step
- Susun bunga Nasturtium di dasar cetakan..
- Ambil 3 gr bubuk agar², beri 300 ml air, masak agar² sambil terus diaduk hingga mendidih. Biarkan hingga agar² agak mendingin lalu tuang perlahat² kedalam.cetakan, jaga jangan sampai bunga mengambang ke atas. Biarkan hingga agar² mengeras..
- Kupas mangga dan potong². Masukkan dalam blender, berisedikit air. Blender hingga mangga halus. Tuang kedalam panci, tambahkan air, gula dan bubuk agar² (1 bks dan sisa agar² yg dipakai tadi). Masak sambil diaduk hingga mendidih..
- Agar² bening yg telah keras tadi ditusuk² menggunakan garpu agar lapisan kedua dapat menempel sempurna. Asal tusuk ada ya jgn terlalu dalam..
- Tuang puding mangga ke atas lapisan pertama. Biarkan uap panasnya hilang lalu masukkan ke dalan kulkas agar puding mengeras..
- Puding Mangga Nasturtium flower siap dihidangkan untuk keluarga tercinta..💐😍.
Nasturtium flowers liven up any garden with bright, happy colours. Trail them in an elegant cascade from a hanging basket, and even eat the edible flowers in your salad! For the chance to be featured, share your plant pictures with us on. Nasturtium flowers are high in vitamin C and are the highest source of lutein, an important carotenoid for eye health. Lutein is best absorbed with combined with fat, so a salad dressing made with this nasturtium vinegar and a high quality oil would be perfect!