Mi Goreng Belacan. Even Uncle Belacan, who initially sniffed at the spaghetti goreng, thought it was delish! Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia. With a sticky, savoury sweet sauce, noodles are tossed with chicken, prawns, vegetables and signature egg ribbons.
Mamak mee goreng doesn't have belacan in it. im a mamak as well and my father has mamak restaurant. indian muslim dont use belacan in their cooking. only malay does. if ur recipe has belacan in it, then it is definitely malay mee goreng. not mamak mee goreng. plus, mamak mee goreng use sambal that mixed with curry powder. that's how unique and differeng mamak mee goreng is. and oh, we dont. Kangkung belacan or cah kangkung terasi is a Malaysian and Indonesian stir-fried water spinach seasoned with shrimp paste (belacan or terasi in Malay and Indonesian). It is a popular vegetable dish in Maritime Southeast Asia. You can have Mi Goreng Belacan using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mi Goreng Belacan
- Prepare 1 bungkus of mi urai burung dara kemasan 140 gram.
- Prepare 4 lembar of sawi putih diiris (aslinya pake kol).
- You need 3 buah of udang uk sedang, ambil dagingnya, belah punggung.
- You need 3 sdm of kecap manis.
- Prepare 1/2 sdm of kecap asin.
- You need 1 sdt of terasi (saya pake stok terasi lombok).
- You need of Bahan Dihaluskan:.
- You need 4 siung of bawang merah.
- It’s 2 siung of bawang putih.
- It’s Secukupnya of cabe rawit setan (saya skip).
Fiery, red, hot and full of flavour, this Sambal Spiced Veggie Mee Goreng is a vegetarian adaptation of the classic hawker food Mi Goreng which is popular in Indonesia, Malaysia and the Singapore. Made with homemade sambal paste and tossed in veggies, this is going to be a party favourite for sure. Jom cuba resepi mudah nasi goreng belacan yang sedap ni. Serve the Mie Goreng with other condiments, such as fried shallot flakes, fried eggs, satay or sambal belacan.
Mi Goreng Belacan instructions
- Rebus mi dalam air mendidih, tiriskan, campur mi dengan kecap manis dan kecap asin hingga rata.
- Tumis bumbu halus bersama terasi hingga wangi dan tercampur rata.
- Masukkan udang, lalu tambahkan irisan sawi putih.
- Tambahkan air sedikit, pastikan terasi dan semua bahan sudah tercampur rata dan matang, lalu masukkan mi kecilkan api campur hingga merata dengan bumbu, besarkan api kembali masak hingga mi harum dan matang sempurna.
More variation: for a spicier Mie Goreng, add a couple of teaspoons (or tablespoons) sambal oelek when frying spice paste. Or grind a couple of chilies together with the spices. Mie kangkung (lit: "kangkung noodle"), is an Indonesian vegetable noodle soup with kangkung (water spinach), usually served with bakso meatball and mushroom. It is of a specialty of Betawi cuisine, Jakarta, Indonesia. The yellow egg noodles come with a brown-colored thick soup, made of chicken or beef broth, which is thickened with tapioca, spiced and mixed with garlic and kecap manis (sweet.