Bihun. Bihun, a Taiwanese word, is technically rice vermicelli itself and is widely used in many countries in south east Asia. Bihun is sold dried and needs to be rehydrated before use. It is very thin, looking a little like Japanese Somen, but its color is translucent, not completely white.
Bihun Kari mixed with curry, added with mung bean sprout, fried tofu and red chillies sambal. Bihun goreng is an Indonesian fried or stir-fried noodle dish, well known in Chinese Indonesian and Javanese cuisine. This noodle dish originating from Indonesia and popular in Southeast Asian countries. You can have Bihun using 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Bihun
- It’s 1 bungkus of bihun beras.
- You need 1 potong of wortel.
- Prepare 3 potong of daun bawang.
- It’s 1 potong of daun seledri.
- You need 1 lembar of daun salam.
- Prepare 2 potong of sosis.
- Prepare 5 siung of bawang merah.
- It’s 5 siung of bawang putih.
- You need 3 butir of kemiri.
- Prepare 1 sdt of ketumbar.
- It’s 1 sdm of merica.
- You need 1 sdm of gula jawa.
- It’s 1 sdm of garam.
- It’s 1 sdt of micin.
- You need 1/4 of tempe masak.
- You need 3 sdm of kecap manis.
- Prepare 2 butir of telor ayam.
It is made from rice vermicelli noodles, locally known as bihun, which are stir fried in seasonings. Just like mie goreng or kwetiau goreng, bihun goreng used sweet soy sauce as key of seasoning. Bihun Goreng Is Popular Throughout Southeast Asia. Rice vermicelli, or bihun, is a type of thin rice noodle.
Bihun step by step
- Uleg bawang merah, bawang putih, ketumbar, merica, kemiri, gula jawa, tempe masak, garam, dan micin. Tumis, tambahkan sedikit air.
- Masukkan sosis, wortel, daun bawang, selediri (diiris tipis). Tunggu hingga matang. Masukkan kecap manis.
- Masak air hingga mendidih, matikan kompor. Masukkan bihun beras selama beberapa menit, tiriskan..
- Masukkan bihun beras ke dalam bumbu dalam api sedang. Aduk hingga rata, masukkan telor. Kocok.
- Aduk bihun, tes rasa, bihun siap disantappppp.
Debbe was born in Altoona, daughter of the late Ronald F. and Dorothy L. (Fornwalt) Kutruff. Bihun Goreng is a popular hawker food where it is usually served on banana leaves similar to pancit habab together with makeshift chopsticks made with two lidi sticks. It is usually it is prepared with garlic, shallots, dried shrimps and chopped vegetables in sweet soy sauce. Rice noodles are noodles that are made from rice flour and water. However, sometimes other ingredients such as tapioca or corn starch are also added in order to improve the transparency or increase the gelatinous and chewy texture of the noodles.