Mi Goreng. Mie goreng (Indonesian: mie goreng or mi goreng; Malay: mee goreng or mi goreng; both meaning "fried noodles"), also known as bakmi goreng, is an Indonesian style of often spicy fried noodle dish, common in Indonesia and has spread to Malaysia, Singapore, and Brunei Darussalam. It is made with thin yellow noodles stir fried in cooking oil with garlic, onion or shallots, fried prawn, chicken. Mie Goreng (or Mee Goreng) is an Indonesian noodle dish that's also found in Malaysia and other parts of South East Asia.
A good mie goreng is equal parts sweet, salty, and umami, and packed with fresh vegetables and tender chicken and/or shrimp. Mi Goreng is Indonesian for "fried noodle". Indomie Mi Goreng is simply abbreviated as Indomie goreng by most Indonesians. You can cook Mi Goreng using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Mi Goreng
- It’s 70 gr of mi telor kering.
- It’s 50 gr of ayam/sapi filet, iris tipis.
- It’s 1 butir of telur.
- Prepare 1 tangkai of caisim.
- It’s 1 tangkai of daun bawang.
- It’s 1 siung of bawang putih.
- You need 1 sdt of garam.
- You need 1/2 sdt of lada.
- You need 2 sdm of kecap manis.
- It’s 1 sdm of kecap asin.
- Prepare 1 sdm of saos tiram.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of kecap ikan.
- You need 1/2 sdt of kaldu bubuk.
- It’s of Minyak goreng.
Indomie Goreng is a type of instant noodle served without soup and is stirred well with soysauce, oil, and seasoning. Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mie Goreng) Indonesian Fried Noodles (Mi Goreng) – delicious Indonesian noodles that are fried with chicken and shrimp and come with a little kick. Mie Goreng is a popular Indonesian fried noodle dish that everyone is sure to love. Indonesian Mie Goreng is incredibly flavorful and versatile, featuring noodles stir-fried in a delicious sweet and savory sauce.
Mi Goreng instructions
- Siapkan bahan-bahan..
- Haluskan bawang putih dan garam, iris daun bawang dan caisim..
- Rebus 500 ml air, tambahkan sedikit minyak goreng..
- Masukkan mi, tambahkan caisim, tunggu hingga lunak. Tiriskan..
- Orak arik telur, lalu masukkan irisan daging. Sisihkan..
- Tumis ulekan bawang putih dan garam, masukkan daun bawang..
- Masukkan mi, caisim, campuran telur dan daging. Tambahkan kecap manis, kecap asin, saos tiram, lada, kecap ikan, kaldu bubuk. Aduk hingga rata..
- Mi goreng siap disantap..
No ticket to Bali needed; make this for dinner tonight! Mee goreng, mie goreng or bami goreng, is a dish made with egg noodles, fried in oil with vegetables, meat (most often chicken) and eggs. It is mainly seasoned with samba, a condiment made from hot peppers, sriracha, and kecap manis, a sweet and syrupy soy sauce that caramelizes when cooked. Jane Grigson's take on nasi goreng uses strips of omelette rather than the more common fried egg. Kecap manis, a sweet, thick soy sauce, is, as Tanumihardja observes, a must, though you could.