Indonesian Salad | Sayur Rebus Sambal Kacang. Which kind of salad are you looking for? Pasta Salad Spinach Salad Eggplant Salad BLT Salad Corn Salad Any Type of Salad. Which kind of salad are you looking for?
This type of rujak is often described as a cross between beef soto and rujak cingur. It often uses vegetables such as water spinach (kangkung) and bean sprouts, which are served with rice cakes and shrimp paste sauce. Once prepared, soto soup is poured over the. You can cook Indonesian Salad | Sayur Rebus Sambal Kacang using 15 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Indonesian Salad | Sayur Rebus Sambal Kacang
- It’s 3 buah of wortel import.
- Prepare 3 buah of labu kecil.
- Prepare 2 buah of kentang.
- You need segenggam of buncis.
- Prepare 2 butir of telur.
- It’s 150 gr of dada ayam fillet.
- You need 1 buah of timun.
- It’s 1 buah of tomat.
- It’s of Sambal Kacang:.
- Prepare 2 genggam of kacang tanah.
- Prepare 5 buah of cabe rawit merah.
- You need 2 siung of bawang putih.
- You need 1 sdm of gula merah.
- It’s 1/2 sdt of garam.
- It’s 1 sdm of saos tomat.
This moreish Indonesian salad is made up of potatoes, egg and crunchy veg doused in a sweet Asian peanut dressing. Warm the coconut cream until it splits and add the peanut sauce. Transfer the sauce to a bowl and serve with the above selection of cooked and raw vegetables on the side In Indonesia people eat lot of crispy vegetables. The vegetables are submerged in boiling water or steamed on top of the rice for a few minutes.
Indonesian Salad | Sayur Rebus Sambal Kacang step by step
- Cuci bersih sayuran lalu potong2 sesuai selera.
- Rebus sayur, telur dan dada ayam satu persatu, sisihkan.. kecuali timun dan tomat yaa.
- Sangrai kacang, cabai dan bawang putig hingga matang lalu blender dengan sedikit air bersama gula merah dan garam, setelah halus beri saos tomat, siap dihidangkan.
On this blog I collect the most delicious Indonesian salads with dressings like peanut sauce or grated coconut with spicy herbs based on authentic food. While many people think that salad is western food, Indonesia actually has many delicious vegetable and fruit salads. Have you tried these salads a la Indonesia? Gado-gado Gado-gado is one of the favorite Indonesian foods. It consists of various boiled and fresh vegetables such as spinach, bean sprouts, cucumber, chayote, carrots, corn, and other vegetables. […] DIRECTIONS.