Basque Burnt Cheesecake Ekonomis. "Basque Cheesecake or Burnt Cheesecake Recipe is all over the internet. This addictive trending cheesecake is super easy to make. It is a crustless cheesecake that is cooked at very high heat.
It's creamy, decadent, and can be made without a water bath or worry of making it look pretty. This cheesecake is the alter ego to the classic New York-style cheesecake with a press-in cookie crust. Inspired by a Basque version, this is the cheesecake that wants to get burnt, cracked, and. You can cook Basque Burnt Cheesecake Ekonomis using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Basque Burnt Cheesecake Ekonomis
- It’s 175 gr of Keju Spread Prochiz.
- Prepare 2 btr of Telur Ayam.
- It’s 1 sdm of Tepung terigu serbaguna.
- Prepare 100 ml of Susu UHT Full Cream.
- Prepare 65 gr of Gula Pasir.
- It’s 1/4 sdt of Vanili Bubuk.
- Prepare 1/4 sdt of Garam.
- You need Sedikit of Perasan Air Jeruk Lemon/Nipis.
If you're interested, read this article or this article that explains how this cake was invented and became popular. Burnt Basque cheesecake is named after its region of origin. A relatively new invention, the dessert was first served at La Viña, a restaurant in San Sebastián, Spain. It can now be found in bakeries around the world.
Basque Burnt Cheesecake Ekonomis instructions
- Masukkan semua bahan dalam blender. Lalu blender sebentar hingga tercampur rata, menggunakan speed yg rendah..
- Tuang ke loyang bulat (aku diameter 18cm) yg sudah dialasi baking paper. Jangan lupa hentak2an agar tdk ada gelembung udara yg terperangkap di dlm adonan..
- Oven pd suhu 230°C api atas bawah selama +/- 30 menit hingga permukaan gelap & matang. Sebelumnya oven sudah di panaskan terlebih dahulu yaa..
- Setelah matang, keluarkan dari oven dan biarkan hingga suhu ruangan, lalu masukkan ke dlm kulkas 2-3 jam hingga dingin..
- Enjoyyyy 🤤.
Why Did My Basque Cheesecake Crack? Basque cheesecake originally became famous at a little restaurant called La Viña, which is nestled in the luxurious seaside city of San Sebastian, Spain. The Basque Country's delicate cheesecake is. This Basque Cheesecake from Chef Tavel Bristol-Joseph Is Impossible to Mess Up The Food & Wine Best New Chef was shocked by how good this dessert turned out. Burnt Basque cheesecake at La Viña.