Choco Banana Bread. Well, if chocolate and banana were to marry, this would be the result—a richly chocolate banana bread, infused with cocoa, speckled with chocolate chips, with warm hints of butter, vanilla, and allspice. Wondering how to freeze, store and thaw your banana bread? Click here for all the ins and outs on how to keep your banana bread at its best!
Your mixture should be relatively smooth- the only lumps should be the banana. It might seem a little sloppy- that's ok. Fold the bananas into the mixture with the chopped chocolate and walnuts. You can cook Choco Banana Bread using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Choco Banana Bread
- It’s of Bahan kering.
- Prepare 35 gr of terigu.
- You need 17 gr of bubuk coklat unsweet (10 gr aja ya biar ga pait).
- Prepare 3 gr of soda kue.
- Prepare 15 gr of gula pasir.
- You need of bahan basah.
- You need 1 1/2 of pisang uk besar (3 pisang biar berasa).
- You need 15 gr of mentega cair.
- It’s 1 butir of telur.
Spoon the mixture into the loaf tin and level the top. Cover the top with foil if it starts to brown too quickly. Banana bread is a moist, cake-like bread that is a made using ripe, mashed bananas. It is a "quick bread" which means the leavening agents in the batter are baking soda and baking powder, rather than yeast, which is used in regular bread recipes.
Choco Banana Bread instructions
- Campurkan telur dan mentega, aduk rata..
- Lalu haluskan pisang dan tambahkan campuran belur dan mentega. Aduk rata.
- Kemudian tambahkan semua bahan kering, ayak terlebih dahulu agar halus. Aduk rata..
- Setelah itu olesi loyang dgn mentega. Taruh diloyang, dan beri taburan chocochips.
- Terakhir panggang selama 40 menit dengan api kecil (sesuaikan oven kalian ya).
No resting time is required, so it is ready to bake right away. A soft and moist Chocolate Banana Bread filled to the brim with ripe bananas, cocoa, cinnamon and a handful of milk chocolate chips. In a bowl, add the bananas and mash until smooth. Add in the melted butter and stir until well combined. In a large bowl mash the bananas with the back of a.